2019 IPRIME Annual Meeting
On-line registration is closed at this time. We will have Same Day Registration so that you can register the day of the meeting . Go directly to the Same Day Registration table when you arrive to sign in and get a name badge.
You can view the entire meeting schedule Here
May 28 - 30, 2019 | University of Minnesota | Twin Cities campus
This year's meeting highlights will include:
- Sustainability of Polymers (MP) Agendas 5/28, 5/29
- New Developments in Coating Microstructure (CPF) Agendas: 5/28 , 5/29
- From Commodity to Value-Added Surfactants: Structure, Phase Behavior, and Applications (NMP) Agenda
- Synthetic Biology: An Overview of Industrial Potential (BB) Agenda
- Wearable Technology -- Materials and Applications II (BPM) Agenda
- Ultra-wide Gap Materials for High-power Electronics (EMD)Agenda
- Scalable Photonics and Metamaterials (FEP) Agenda
Program Reviews with over 100 current research overviews. See agendas HERE
Student-Industry Meet & Greet networking reception
Plenary Luncheon Featuring Prof. Emeritus Chris Macosko: “How Challenges from Industry Motivate Fundamental Polymer Research” Read More
Faculty-Industry Meet & Greet reception
Two Evenings of Poster Sessions featuring top program research
For our out-of-town guests, we have an IPRIME room block available at the Graduate Hotel conveniently located one block from all meeting events. Rooms are limited so please reserve now.
The IPRIME Annual Meeting is free to all member companies. If your company is considering membership, please contact me about attending as an IPRIME guest.
We hope you can join us for this intellectually stimulating event!
Industrial Partnership for Research in Interfacial Materials & Engineering (IPRIME)
University of Minnesota
421 Washington Ave. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455 USA