Over 40 industrial Member Companies partner with IPrime and contribute more than 1.7 million annually toward pre-competitive and non-proprietary research through participation and collaboration in IPrime's eight Partnership Programs.
Companies may join the Partnership at one of three
- Small Company Affiliate
Company partners gain valuable benefits
- First-look at cutting-edge research across a wide range of science and engineering
- Direct access to maore than 40 faculty members participating in IPrime's 8 research programs
- Ability to influence the direction of research within these programs through the Technical Advisory Committees (TACs)
- Identification of potential future employees through early and frequent contact with more than 200 Ph.D. students
- Early access to faculty & program publications and
- Free attendance at the IPrime Annual Meeting and Mid-year workshops
- Connections and networking with other member companies up and down the supply chain
- Reduced rates at IPrime supporting facilities including instrument use and/or analysis services at the:
Industrial Fellows Program
This unique program offers a
key avenue of collaboration with the University. While in residence
at the University, a designated employee from a member company works closely
with IPrime researchers on a pre-defined research project of mutual interest.
IPrime Member Events
Companies who join the partnership may attend IPrime
- The Annual Meeting held each spring with
program reviews, workshops, Advisory Committee meetings, plus faculty meet & greet and poster sessions.
- Numerous specialized workshops, short courses, webcasts, and more