Over 40 industrial Member Companies partner with IPrime and contribute more than 1.7 million annually toward pre-competitive and non-proprietary research through participation and collaboration in IPrime's eight Partnership Programs.
Companies may join the Partnership at one of three
- Small Company Affiliate
Company partners gain valuable benefits
- Influence on research directions
- Identification of potential future employees through early contact with students
- Access to faculty & program publications and
- Access to select University supporting facilities including instrument use and/or analysis services with reduced rates at the:
- Characterization Facility
- Polymer Characterization Facility
- University Imaging Centers
- X-Ray Computed Tomography Lab
Industrial Fellows Program
This unique program offers a
key avenue of collaboration with the University. While in residence
at the University, a designated employee from a member company works closely
with IPrime researchers on a pre-defined research project of mutual interest.
IPrime Member Events
Companies who join the partnership may attend IPrime
- The Annual Meeting held each spring with
program reviews, workshops, Advisory Committee meetings, plus faculty meet & greet and poster sessions.
- Numerous specialized workshops, short courses, webcasts, and more